Posted on February 24, 2017 by aatkinson
At 15th and Vine, the basements of the historic buildings have been filled with leancrete in preparation for integration with the new construction portion of the building. The rear portion of the building at 1435 Vine Street has been removed, and the front portion has been shored for its future use as the main entry to the building. Crews recently began test piles for the new foundation, with drilling to begin soon. The piles will bear the load of the new foundation for the new construction portion of the building. Leasing information is available on the 3CDC website.