Merchants Host Shopping Event on West Fourth Street
Posted on October 11, 2021 by sujvary
“Fall on Fourth” Event Includes Retailers, Coffee Shops and More
CINCINNATI (October 11, 2021) – Cincinnati Center City Development Corp. (3CDC) is partnering with merchants located along Historic West Fourth Street to host a shopping event geared toward bringing visitors to this burgeoning retail corridor along the western edge of the Central Business District. The “Fall on Fourth” shopping event will feature special deals and promotions at participating locations, with the chance for participants to win a big prize.
Within one block along West Fourth Street, shoppers can visit a variety of retailers and coffee shops, as well as a brewery. Participants of the “Fall on Fourth” shopping event will have a passport to be checked at each stop along the route. Completed passports will be returned to Rebel Mettle Brewery and entered into a drawing for a grand prize to be randomly selected after the event. Shoppers can pick up a passport and start their route at any participating location.
Merchants participating in the “Fall on Fourth” event will be offering special promotions, discounts and other deals, bringing more visitors to each location and creating a fun experience for shoppers. The route includes West Fourth Street between Plum Street and Central Avenue.
“We wanted to draw some attention and create some buzz around this growing retail destination, the Historic West Fourth Street District, which includes a great combination of longtime businesses such as Switch Lighting & Design and new retailers like Handzy and Forage,” Cate Douglas, Stakeholder Services Specialist for 3CDC, said. “With so much to explore, we wanted to create an event to showcase these merchants in a fun, engaging way.”
The “Fall on Fourth” event is happening on Saturday, October 16 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Participating merchants include:
- Better Blend Nutrition (food & beverage shop, 345 W. Fourth St.)
- Deeper Roots Coffee (coffee shop, 338 W. Fourth St.)
- Forage (plant & home goods retailer, 320 W. Fourth St.)
- Gumdrop (children’s boutique, 326 W. Fourth St.)
- Handzy (women’s boutique and home goods retailer, 324 W. Fourth St.)
- Koko (sustainable home goods retailer, 318 W. Fourth St.)
- Nina’s Yoga (yoga studio, 342 W. Fourth St.)
- Rebel Mettle Brewery (brewery, 412 Central Ave.)
- Switch Lighting & Design (lighting and interior design retailer, 312 W. Fourth St.)
For more information about this event, visit the Fall on Fourth Facebook event page here.
# # #