Local Businesses Encouraged to Show Their Stripes Leading Up to Bengals Showdown with Rams
Posted on February 3, 2022 by sujvary
Resources available for local businesses to utilize leading up to the Big Game.
Cincinnati, Ohio – February 3, 2022. Cincinnati Center City Development Corp. (3CDC), The Cincinnati Regional Chamber, The OTR Chamber of Commerce, The African American Chamber of Commerce, The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, and The CincinnatiUSA Convention & Visitors Bureau are teaming up to encourage local businesses to show their support for the Cincinnati Bengals as the team prepares for Super Bowl LVI.
The Bengals are seeking their first Super Bowl title in their third Super Bowl appearance. They last appeared in Super Bowl XXIII at the conclusion of the 1988 season. Excitement has been building throughout the city since the Bengals achieved their first playoff win in 31 years on January 15 at home in Paul Brown Stadium. Iconic landmarks throughout Downtown, including Fountain Square, Carew Tower, Queen City Tower, Union Terminal, and many more have been lit up orange, showcasing the City’s pride.
Local businesses are encouraged to follow suit by:
- Sharing parties and specials for the Big Game at this link to be shared on DowntownCincinnati.com
- Adding orange lighting outside of buildings and in windows, where possible
- Decorating windows and storefronts with orange and black
- Creating Bengals-themed drink and/or food specials
- Updating social media account profile photos with orange and black stripes or overlays and sharing Bengals content.
- Sharing parties and plans the Big Game on social media with hashtags #RuleItAll and #ShowYourStripes
- Tagging @DowntownCincinnati and @otrchamber on Facebook and Instagram posts so content can be re-shared
DowntownCincinnati.com and VisitCincy.com will serve as central hubs of information, providing details for local fans as well as out-of-town visitors looking to celebrate the Bengals historic run, now through Sunday, Feb. 13.